Friday, March 30, 2012

Is it legal to be lazy?

I feel as if I am being tortured physically. I want to do my stuff. Nothing else. Or nothing at all...
Is it not allowed to be lazy, to dream about a life without a burden of boring or demanding work?
Damn, no work at all.  Just to create something whenever you feel like it.
It is truly a criminal activity, being lazy. Especially here.
Well, it seems, not in Australia. Lots of people choose to have less, thus they don't have to work as much. Children don't have any homework. And nobody considers the country as a nest of dumbos. Europe should envy the Australian economy.
I'd like to live somewhere where one doesn't have to feel ashamed if he doesn't feel like being the fastest, the earning most person etc.

Worker bees.................................good bye...............................................................

No comments: