Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The older animals



 I had some trouble with my computer today. I think, I need a new one. 
So before I start talking about computers, I just want to say that these are my old drawings.
I could not do much on my PC, so I went through the old stuff. 
I like to archive my work digitally...





 So anyway. Computers are like old people. Or at least our actions towards them remind of the situation of elderly people in our society.
They start acting a bit different when they get older. So suddenly we do not have patience. We always blame them. Feel frustrated around them.
There is a cult of youth when it comes to gadgets and especially to the ones I have been mentioning here.
Well, but at least my oldie wont be bored when it is retired. It will be able to enjoy cinema, internet surfing and occasional file backup...






No comments: