Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Conversations and drinking


I've been looking for a script I've written some time ago. What a mess! 
But at least I've found these old sketches along with the story I've been looking for.
A few drawings have been combined  here.
I remember reading an interview with the Swedish artist/director Johannes Nyholm.
He mentioned among other things that animators tend to detach themselves from the outer world. It 's because of the nature of the work.
He said he's trying to do his best not to disappear from the face of the Earth by locking himself at home with animation sheets, puppets etc.
I feel it's exactly what has been happening to me! I feel very comfortable at home. I don't wish to go out, have conversations and drinks...
It will probably go away when the spring arrives.

No comments: