Saturday, January 14, 2012

The green code

 I consider myself very fortunate to have such talented friends!
You see a very special book here. It contains stories by ordinary people. The subject is nature, it's preserving. Green thoughts in general.
The "head" of the project is EU Parliament member Radvilė Morkūnaitė-Mikulienėnė.
Coordinated and compiled by-Justė Brukštutė and Benas Buivydas.
Stories-by 19 different people, mostly children and teenagers.
Book design and illustrations-by Jonas Liugaila and Rūta Ivaškevičiūtė (both are also here).
There are two illustrations, created by two other people. They are the winners of the visual part of the project.

 The format and the paper are sooo pleasant!


 My friend Luka is a part of the book as well. 
It's a pity one can't find the book in bookshops. There were only 1000 editions printed.  I was lucky - I got mine as a present.


You can see the whole book here. It can also be downloaded as a pdf...

No comments: