Monday, January 2, 2012

August sniffing

This is another page from the calender I've made.
My birthday is in August. Estonians celebrate their independence day at the same time. Oh, by the way, my boyfriend is Estonian. 
All the jokes they make about slow Estonians aren't true. They are just serious, calm people!
 Why dogs?
I used to be a real dog person. Though I have had my own puppy for 4 months only. I have developed an allergy  that forced me to say good bye to all doggies. But I have noticed I've started to feel love towards cats. Probably because lots of my friends has one at home. I think I like them more than dogs now. Not just cause my allergy of cats is tiny, but also because  they are less in your face, not that vocal and tidier animals. 
I hope someday I'll rescue one poor kitty from an animal shelter...

No comments: